Feed additive for farm animals and bird
Feed additive for farm animals
Results in poultry farming:
1. Raises egg produktiv-nost na13,3%.
2. Increases the mass of egg by 5,1%‚ shell thickness on 2,6 and reduces elastic defor-shell mation on 14,2
3. Digestibility organi-chesky substance increases by 3,4%, protein - 7,8%‚ fat of 19,9%, cellulose - 10,9
4. Under the influence of glauconite use of nitrogen of forage for 8,9%, calcium on 11,8 ifosfor on 6,6 increases
5. Cost value of 1000 eggs decreases on 6,8
Results in pig-breeding:
1. Raises average daily gain of young growth of pigs on otkormena1o, % O-15,0.
2. Ensures safety of livestock of newborns poro-about 95-97% are sacred.
3. In organism of pig population increases digestibility of protein - by 4,3%, fat - for 19,7%, increases deposits to azotavtela on 2,2 g.
4. Forage costs of unit of gain of live mass of pigs decrease by 8,8%, and payment of forage in products increases for 10,0-12,0%.
Results in cattle breeding:
1. Provides increase of average daily gain of live weight for 15-18% due to increase in digestibility of protein, fat and cellulose of diet.
2. Displaces reaction of the environment of rub - tsovy contents in the alkaline party on 9,1-28,7
3. Promotes increase to - lichestvo of infusorians in unit of volume of cicatricial contents from 10,5 to 83,8% with increase in total nitrogen in it on 10,6 - 40,5
4. Expenses of forages per 1 kg of gain of live weight are reduced from 20 to 30%
Use of glauconite, as feed additive, when feeding birds:
- Increases egg production by 13,3%.
- Brings to increase in mass of egg by 5,1%, shell thickness by 2,6%, reduction of elastic deformation of shell by 14,2%.
- Increases digestibility of organic substance for 3,4%, protein for 7,8%, fat for 19,9%, cellulose for 10,9%.
- Leads to growth of assimilation from nitrogen forages for 8,9%, calcium for 11,8%; phosphorus for 6,6%.
In total cost value of 1000 eggs decreases by 6,8%, the additional profit counting on 100 birds layers makes 2500 - 3000 rub.
Use of glauconite, as feed additive, when feeding KRS:
- Increases productivity after otel
- Cows come to hunting for 5-6 days earlier, service period is reduced by 16-27 days,
- The insemination coefficient (6-8%) increases;
- Leads to emergence of healthier posterity
- Reduces case of calfs by 1,5 times
- Increase of exit of calfs for 6-8%
- Increase of yield of milk for 5-7%
- Increases average daily gain of live weight by 15-18%.
- Promotes increase in quantity of infusorians in unit of volume of cicatricial contents from 10,5% to 83,8% with increase in total nitrogen in it for 10,6-40,5%.
- Reduces costs of forages of 1 kg of gain of live weight from 13,5 to 9,3 sterns. piece.
- Increases fat content of milk by 0,02-0,1%.
The milk received using feed additive glauconite conforms to the medicobiological requirements and sanitary standards of quality accepted for production of baby food.
Use of glauconite, as feed additive, when feeding pigs:
- Increases polycarpic effect and by 3-10% and krupnoplodnost for 4-12%
- Accelerates farrow at sows, at 96% of sows it passes within a day;
- Increases gain of mass of pigs-sosunov by 3-7%, pigs on fattening for 10-15%;
- Reduces incidence of gastroenteritis by 3-5 times at newborn pigs, increases safety of livestock of newborn pigs to 95%;
- Increases digestibility of protein by 4,3%, fat for 19,7%;
Forage costs of unit of gain of live mass of pigs decrease by 8,8%, and payment of forage in products increases for 10,0-12,0%.