Fertilizers for recultivation of lands (sorbent)
Sorbent recultivation of lands
The mineral Glaukonit complex - new technology of effective, ecological and organic agriculture.
The product of "Glaukonit" is non-chlorine potassium-phosphorus fertilizer, possesses the complex prolonged action, is effective in cultivation of grain and forage crops, root crops, fruit, berries, vegetables, flowers, trees, bushes, both on open grounds, and in greenhouse facilities.
Its addition in soil allows:
- to provide cultivation of environmentally friendly production;
- to increase viability and survival of plants;
- to increase productivity of all types of vegetable cultures, fruit and greens;
- to improve structure and permeability of soil;
- to restore natural biochemical processes in the soil,
- to adjust its acidity
- to develop its useful microflora;
- to block in the soil and to exclude hit in plants of toxic substances:
heavy metals (it "connects" 99% of lead, 64% of mercury, 96% of copper, 97% of cobalt)
- to strengthen saturation of plants micro and macrocells.